In the late 70s and through the 80s Korg developed several analog and digital synthesizers, string ensembles and electronic pianos. They wrote musical history and were used worldwide by keyboardists live on stage and in recording studios. Names like Kitaro, Geoff Downes, Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman, John Miles among many others – they all played these instruments.
This sample library provides 100 sounds taken from the
- Mono/Poly Monophonic/4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
- MS-20 Semi Modular Monophonic Synthesizer
- M-500 SP micro-preset Monophonic Preset Synthesizer
- Poly 800 Polyphonic Synthesizer
- DW8000 Polyphonic DWGS Synthesizer
- EX8000 Musitronic expanded programmable Polyhonic Synthe Module
- DS-8 Digital Synthesizer
- EPS1 Electronic Piano/String Synth
- PE1000 Polyphonic Ensemble
- Symphonie O3 Orchestra Module
- New SG-1D Digital Piano
- T1 AI-Synthesis Music Workstation
Complete content overview
Click PDF logo to open the documentation.
Library size 230 MB with 100 multisamples and ready-to-use 100 Presets, download product.